The Obaby Stamford furniture range offers families the perfect combination of style, quality and practicality. Standing proud at the top of the range is the beautiful Stamford Luxe sleigh cot bed. Its deluxe, hand-shaped end scrolls flow perfectly into the curved rear side rail creating a unique look which truly sets the Luxe apart from other sleigh cot beds.
As your child grows, so does the Stamford Luxe cot bed. Once your child is old enough to progress from cot mode to a toddler bed, you can use the included safety rail for support until they get used to their big bed. Remove the side rails to make a beautiful toddler bed and once they outgrow this, the Luxe can become a useful day bed for lounging and relaxing.
The included matching under drawer slides neatly under the cot bed and offers parent's that much needed extra storage space for their little one's belongings without taking up valuable space elsewhere.
Available in a range of stylish finishes, the Obaby Stamford Luxe sleigh cot bed is the perfect addition to any nursery and coordinates flawlessly with the rest of the Stamford range.
Obaby offers a free 5-year guarantee to UK and Ireland when you register your product within 28 days.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – Stylish wood effect finish with premium high gloss accents.
- Teething Rails – The cot has Protective teething rails for delicate teeth & gums.
- Creates Storage Space – The under drawer on the cot included offers a great storage solution.
- Adjustable, 3 position base height
- End panels split for effortless transformation into a toddler bed and day bed
- The included side rails aid the transition from cot mode to toddler bed mode
- Suitable from birth to approximately 4 years old
- Elegant scroll design flowing from end to end
- Protective teething rail for delicate teeth & gums
- Stylish under drawer included for extra storage
- Requires mattress measuring 140 x 70cm, available separately
- Free Obaby 2 year guarantee to UK & Ireland
- Weight: 37.9kg
- Dimensions: H 99.8 x W 77 x L160cm
- Colour: Warm Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.