Obaby Stamford Space Saver Sleigh Cot - White
- Reviews (1)
For those who require the features of a full-size cot bed but have limited space, the Stamford space saver cot is the perfect solution. Although needing 45% less space than the Stamford cot bed, the space saver cot still manages to provide a three-position adjustable height base, teething rails and an under cot storage drawer.
The Obaby Stamford furniture range offers families the perfect combination of style, quality and practicality and like the rest of the range, the space saver cot features the same elegant scroll design offering traditional styling with a contemporary finish.
The included matching under drawer slides neatly under the cot and offers parent's that much needed extra storage space for their little one's belongings without taking up valuable space elsewhere.
Available in a range of stylish finishes, the Obaby Stamford space saver cot is the perfect addition to any nursery and coordinates flawlessly with the rest of the Stamford range.
Obaby offers a free 2 year guarantee to UK and Ireland when you register your product within 28 days.
Features and Benefits
- Adaptable – Suitable from birth up to approximately 18 months.
- Adjustable – Cot bed features adjustable, 3 position base height and ability to convert into a toddler bed.
- Comfortable – With a 100 x 50cm mattress (available separately) this mattress base gives your child a comfortable place to sleep.
- Storage – The integrated drawer is perfect for keeping your belongings neat and tidy.
- Adjustable, 3 position base height
- Discreet under drawer included for extra storage
- Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
- Suitable from birth to approximately 18 months old
- Requires mattress measuring 100 x 50cm, available separately
- Coordinates perfectly with the rest of the Obaby Stamford range
- Free Obaby 2 year guarantee to UK & Ireland
- Weight: 20kg
- Dimensions: H 90.5 x W 55 x L 114cm
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.