Ocelot Gaming Desk
- Reviews (2)
Ocelot Gaming Desk
Create the ultimate stage for your gaming gear with the brand new X Rocker Ocelot Gaming Desk, ?featuring a striking cross-base design with optional coloured stickers in blue or red. With a steel metal base, MDF wooden table top and smooth carbon fibre effect coating, the Ocelot provides a sturdy and durable platform for your games consoles or PC. For multi-screen work or play, this large computer desk features 2 cable tidies, a headset hook and cup holder to keep your work space organised and free from wires and clutter. Mouse pad not included.
- Sturdy Support Heavy duty steel construction with cross-base design keeps your gear safe even during the most intense gaming sessions
- Cool Carbon Wipe clean, smooth glide desk surface with a modern black carbon fibre desktop for a stress free gaming experience
- Optional Stickers - Includes optional stickers in blue/white and red/white for the desk legs to personalise the look and complete your setup
- Headset Hook Features a metal hook to hang your headset when you're AFK
- Cup Holder Avoid spillages with the handy cup holder when the game gets a little too intense. Adjustable/removable attachment
- Cable Cleanliness Features 2x cable management port holes to keep your desktop free from wires and maximises work space
- Dimensions: H:77.0 x W:115.0 x D:73.5 cm
- Colour: Blue
- Guarantee: 12 Months
- Model Number: 2020054
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.