Make the most of your working times with this office chair. Simple yet highly ergonomic it's made to suit and support your body as you sit in the large padded seat with linen-look upholstery, back mesh panel for air flow and a high back. Being height adjustable you are able to set it to a level most comfortable for you as you work, with the gentle rocking function perfect for when you need some time out. It's finished with five wheels to move around easily.
Features And Benefits
- Ergonomic Design– Features a large padded seat with linen-look upholstery, a mesh back panel, high back and armrests. Supports your body as you work.
- Adjustable– Height sets up and down to fix to level which match to your desk. Controlled by under-seat lever to easily control.
- Easy To Move– Five wheels on the base for when you're seated. Swivel seat to move from side to side freely.
- Padded Seat– Keeps you cushioned and comfortable all day long.
- Colour: Grey linen, Black mesh
- Overall Dimensions: H93-103 x W57 x D57cm
- Seat Dimensions: H46-56 x W47 x D46cm
- Armrest Height 65.5-75.5cm
- Back Size: H47 x W43.5cm
- Material: Sponge, Nylon, Steel, Linen (polyester), Mesh (polyester)
- Maximum Load 120Kg
- Gently rocks for relaxation
- Smooth linen-look upholstery with a mesh panel on the back
- Adjustable height via under-seat lever to match your desk working level
- Ergonomic features large seat, high back and armrests
- Five wheels and swivel seat to move around easily
- Suitable for both the home and office
- Self Assembly required
- Guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.