This universal remote is the ideal remote to control all your equipment without switching between device modes. You can now Control your TV and Set Top Box as if they were one. No more switching between different remotes.
All Simple Universal Remotes are shock-proof thanks to their rubberized surround. This stops your universal remote from getting damaged. Just 3 steps to set up your device. Set up your brand in under 30 seconds: Press the Red and Blue buttons together, Select the device you wish to set up, Press a digital key to set up your respective brand.
- Control your Freeview box and the main functions of your TV (power, volume, input) as if they were one
- Guaranteed to work all brands
- Rubber protection stops your remote from getting damaged
- Automatic setup of the following brands:
- Receiver: Amstrad, BT Vision, Bush/Goodmans, Humax, Pace, Philips, Samsung, Sky, Thomson, Virgin Media
- TV: Bush, Goodmans, Hitachi, LG, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, Toshiba
- 2 x AAA batteries required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.