Oral-b Genius X Art Of Brushing Limted Edition Electric Toothbrush - Blush Pink
- Reviews (475)
The Oral-B Genius X Limited Edition is equipped with motion sensors and powered by artificial intelligence to recognize your brushing style and guide you to your best results every day. Now its easier than ever to brush like your dentist recommends for a superior clean and for healthier gums. This beautifully advanced toothbrush protects your delicate gums and helps prevent from future issues: the combination of the new revolutionary Gum Guard technology, 360 SmartRing and Pressure Control alert you, reduce speed when you brush too hard and tell you where you overbrush for a gentler routine. Last, but not least, it comes with a lithium-ion battery that lasts more than 2 weeks with 1 full charge. With Oral-B Genius X Limited Edition, you cant go wrong in brushing. No wonder Oral-B is the #1 recommended brand by dentists worldwide.
- PROFESSIONAL CLEAN AND HEALTHIER GUMS with ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE that analyses live your brushing style & guides you, so you never miss a spot
- Over 82% of people who used Oral-B Genius X had a noticeable oral health improvement after 6-8 weeks
- Comes with a premium charging travel case that can be used to charge your brush while traveling
- 6 VISIBLE BRUSHING MODES: daily clean, pro clean, sensitive, whitening, gum care and tongue cleaning
- PROTECT YOUR GUMS: Gum Pressure Control automatically slows brush speed and visibly alerts you if you brush too hard
- Content: 1 blush pink handle with 2 minutes timer, lithium-ion battery with up to 2 weeks of charge, 1 charger, 1 brush head, 1 premium charging travel case
- Choose Oral-B, #1 used by dentists worldwide
- Dimensions: H:20.5 x W:3.4 x D:3.8 cm
- Colour: Pink
- Guarantee:2 Years
- Batteries Required: Yes
- Model Number: ORAGENXBP7227
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.