Oral-b Smart 4 4500 Black Edition Electric Toothbrush With Travel Case - Black
- Reviews (60)
The Oral-B SMART 4 electric toothbrush range provides a clinically proven superior clean. The sleek handle improves your brushing habits. It seamlessly connects with the Oral-B app in your phone via Bluetooth and guides you with real time feedback to brush better. While you are improving your brushing routine, Oral-B's unique round head does all the rest. It removes up to 100 percent more plaque than a standard manual toothbrush for healthier gums and it starts making your smile whiter as of the first day of brushing by removing surface stains. Not only this, but the toothbrush helps you protect your delicate gums with the proprietary pressure control technology that reduces brushing speed and alerts you to be gentler if you brush too hard. With the Smart Coaching, you will improve your brushing habits and your oral health.
- 3D Cleaning Action: Rotates 8,800 time per minute
- Waterproof handle: Designed for use in the bathroom
- Built in 2-minute: Helps you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes
- 2 Cleaning Modes: Daily Clean & Sensitive Clean
- Visible Pressure Sensor: Alerts you if you brush too hard
- Lithium-ION battery: Battery lasts more than 2 weeks with 1 charge
- Bluetooth connectivity allows the toothbrush to be connected to the Oral-B app allowing for a personalised brushing experience
- Content: 1 x handles (Black), 1 x Cross Action toothbrush heads, 1 x 2-pin plug charger, 1 x travel case
- Dimensions: H:19.5 x W:3.0 x D:3.5 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:2 Years
- Batteries Required: Yes
- Model Number: ORAPRO4500BLK
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.