OTL Rainbow Kitty Pink Kids Headphones
Hello Kitty Unicorn kids headphones, follow the rainbow to your dream! These magical rainbow-coloured headphones are a must-have item for all unicorn lovers! Enjoy your music, apps, movies and home-schooling by connecting to your tablet or phone.
These children’s headphones are designed for listening to music, watching movies and playing games, these headphones have been restricted to 85 dB and have been tested/passed as suitable for children aged between 3 - 7 years. These headphones can be used with all your favourite devices using a 3.5mm universal jack connector. (i.e. use with iPads, iPods, Tablet, handheld games, learning devices, portable DVD players, 2Ds XL and Nintendo switch). Features adjustable padded headband with soft touch ear pads for comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Noise Reduction – These headphones have been restricted to 85 dB and have been tested/passed as suitable for children aged between 3 - 7 years.
- Easy Wired Connection – These headphones can be used with all your favourite devices using a 3.5mm universal jack connector.
- Ultra Comfortable – Features adjustable padded headband with soft touch ear pads for comfort.
- Official Hello Kitty Merchandise
- Speakers: 30mm Drivers
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Sensitivity: 85dB ± 5dB
- Power Capability: 50 mW
- Rated Power: 5 mW
- Connector: 3.5mm plug
- Cable length: 0.9m
- Headphone Dimensions: 15.5 x 15.5 x 3 cm
- Headphone Weight: 88 g
- Packaging Dimensions: 17 x 18.5 x 6.5 cm
- Weight: 196 g
- Colour: Pink
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.