- Reviews (1)
You can save space when hanging out your washing with this Addis 15m Retractable Washing Line.
It gives you a generous 15 metres of drying space for you to take advantage of when hanging out your family’s washing.
Just pull out the line and securely hook it before hanging out your washing.
This is ideal if you don’t want to have a rotary airer clogging up your garden space and this can even be used indoors and outdoors.
The retractable line can be neatly tucked away out of sight after use, thanks to its automatic rewind mechanism.
Even better,the wall mountable design can be discreetly placed away from view, made from weather resistant materials for use outdoors throughout the year.
Features and Benefits
- Save space – This retractable washing line will withdraw neatly when it’s not in use.
- Wall mountable – You can easily install the line anywhere you want.
- Automatic Rewind – You can neatly tuck away this washing line when not in use.
- Durable – This strong washing line will securely hold even heavy items of clothing and you can be sure that windy weather is not an issue.
- Dimensions: H16 X W6.5 X D17cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.