Outback Charcoal Kettle Trolley BBQ
- Reviews (11)
Adding something like this charcoal kettle trolley BBQ from Outback to your garden is the perfect way to make your parties and gatherings to another level.
This kettle BBQ sits neatly on top of a trolley base providing easy movement, a large workspace area and storage for tools. The tough Porcelain Enamelled roasting hood includes a heat gauge for accurately monitoring the inside temperature while you cook. An adjustable hood vent gives you control over air flow allows you to manipulate the temperature for cooking perfection.
Tool storage comes from three utensil hooks and a wire basket for all of your BBQ cooking needs. All this sits on a trolley with two sturdy wheels so you can easily position the BBQ in the perfect spot in your garden.
Features and Benefits
- Temperature control – Manipulate the heat generated for cooking thanks to the temperature gauge on the hood as well as the air flow vents on top.
- Storage – Tool hooks, a wire basket and a base shelf gives you space for everything you need for cooking outside.
- Space – There’s plenty of room for food prep and serving with the large metal table on top of the trolley.
- Cooking area diameter: 54cm
- PE roasting hood
- Heat gauge
- Adjustable hood vent
- Large food prep table
- Tool Hooks
- Wire basket
- Dimensions: H 111 x W 165 x D 66cm
- 2-year limited warranty
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.