Exclusive to Robert Dyas, The Outback Dual-Fuel 2-Burner Gas and Charcoal BBQ brings a professional grilling solution to those who want the best of both worlds!
For large gatherings where a variety of food is required, this BBQ is ideal for cooking efficiently and quickly. It has two generous cooking areas for both gas and charcoal, a warming rack and a multi-cook system which allows you to cook with two interchangeable cook plates in addition to the classic griddle.
The roasting hood Is double lined for keep control over oven temperatures; inside it has a large warming rack to keep food nicely warmed when cooked, or alternatively it can be used to cook meats and vegetables slowly with the hood down.
An electric ignition allows you to get fired up in seconds with temperature controls giving you accurate cooking conditions for the perfect results.
Features and Benefits - Gas Grill
- Twin Piezo lit burners - Lights in seconds and features two easy grip control knobs for perfect heat regulation.
- Temperature control - The 2 burners give you more accurate control of temperatures while you cook, as well as the ability to have different heats in different areas of the cooking grills.
Features and Benefits - Charcoal Grill
- Charcoal storage drawer - Convenient tilt out charcoal storage underneath the grill for quick access when setting up your grill.
- Charcoal wire basket height adjuster - Quickly adjust the height of your charcoal to control the level of heat applied to your grilling.
Exclusive to Robert Dyas - Multi-Cook System
The flat plate is a very clever addition to the Multi Cook system. It allows you to not only use the plate to grill, or even as a very effective sizzle plate.
In addition, you can place items on the plate such as a wok for total versatility in your BBQ cooking options - No need to revert to the kitchen stove.
- Two cast-iron gas burner plates
- Gas cooking area: 48 x 42cm
- Charcoal cooking area: 48 x 42cm
- Heat indicator
- Adjustable cooking height (Charcoal)
- Swing PE warming rack (Gas)
- Fixed PE warming rack (Charcoal)
- Black painted charcoal holder/bin
- Two fixed side tables
- Bottle opener
- PE coated cast iron cooking grills with cut out section
- Two castors
- Two wheels
- 2 x stainless steel flame tamer (Gas)
- 2 x stainless steel burner (Gas)
- Includes Pizza stone, griddle and smoker box
- Includes hose and regulator
- Dimensions: H118 x W154 x D70cm
- Weight: 65kg
- Guarantee: 2 years for hood and body, 1 year for consumables (grill, griddle, burners)
- Colour: Silver/black
- Self-assembly required - Instructions included
What Gas Do I Need To Buy?
All Outback gas barbecues from Robert Dyas come complete with a gas regulator and hose. This will save you time and money sourcing this essential component. The included gas regulator (connector) is a 27mm propane snap fit regulator. These are very simple to use and work perfectly with Calor Leisure Patio Gas bottles. Simply press the regulator on the bottle connector until it 'clicks', and then turn the black leave to the 'on' position to start grilling. When finished, turn the gas to the 'off' position, or one further 1/4 turn to disconnect the bottle.
Calor gas suppliers are available in many locations, from garages, through to campsites and camping stores. You will need to pay a deposit for the bottle, and then each time you fill the bottle up. There are two sizes we recommend of gas bottle for our Outback gas barbecue range:
5kg Patio gas bottle (Propane)
A favourite choice of bottle size, the 5kg patio bottle is easier to handle and is ideal for smaller families and gatherings or infrequent use. It works perfectly with the included regulator, allowing you to connect and disconnect the bottle in seconds, keeping you safe, and minimising any waste of gas. The compact size means it will fit next to or within all barbecues, and it has a weight of around 16kg when full.
13kg Patio gas bottle (Propane)
The 13KG patio gas bottle is ideal for frequent users, those with very large barbecues to fuel, and large families or parties to serve. It is of course much heavier and harder to handle being heavy (The bottle weight is around 35kg when full) but needs to be refilled less frequently. Consider where you will be putting the bottle, as this larger bottle is harder to locate under barbecue side shelves or in units, but will need moving less often to be refuelled.