- Porcelain-coated cast iron grill – This full grill spans all the way across, giving you plenty of room to cook. The porcelain protects the cast iron from rust so you won’t need to season/cure the metal, and it makes clean-up easier.
- Four stainless steel burners – More burners means more control over cooking temperature, allowing you to have lots of food on the go at once.
- Side burner – This model has an additional side burner with a hinged lid that can be used as an additional serving space.
- Large cooking area – Just what you need when there’s a lot of hungry mouths to feed!
- Side table – Because every chef appreciates having a little extra space for serving and preparation.
- Additional features – Including a front panel storage drawer, chrome-plated warming rack and porcelain-enamelled hood with integrated thermometer.
- Cooking area: 64 x 42cm
- Heat indicator
- PE coated hood
- Swing PE warming rack
- Side burner
- Fixed side burner table with bottle opener
- 2/3 + 1/3 PE coated cast iron cooking grills
- 2 wheels
- Pull out front drawer
- 4 x Stainless steel flame tamers
- 4 x Stainless steel burners
- 2 x 50/50 PE coated cast iron cooking grills
- Hybrid cooking charcoal basket
- Includes hose and regulator
- Piezo ignition
- Dimensions: H128 x W140 x D61cm
- Weight: 60kg
- Self-assembly required
- 2 year limited warranty
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
What Gas Do I Need To Buy?
All Outback gas barbecues from Robert Dyas come complete with a gas regulator and hose. This will save you time and money sourcing this essential component. The included gas regulator (connector) is a 27mm propane snap fit regulator. These are very simple to use and work perfectly with Calor Leisure Patio Gas bottles. Simply press the regulator on the bottle connector until it 'clicks', and then turn the black leave to the 'on' position to start grilling. When finished, turn the gas to the 'off' position, or one further 1/4 turn to disconnect the bottle.
Calor gas suppliers are available in many locations, from garages, through to campsites and camping stores. You will need to pay a deposit for the bottle, and then each time you fill the bottle up. There are two sizes we recommend of gas bottle for our Outback gas barbecue range:
5kg Patio gas bottle (Propane)
A favourite choice of bottle size, the 5kg patio bottle is easier to handle and is ideal for smaller families and gatherings or infrequent use. It works perfectly with the included regulator, allowing you to connect and disconnect the bottle in seconds, keeping you safe, and minimising any waste of gas. The compact size means it will fit next to or within all barbecues, and it has a weight of around 16kg when full.
13kg Patio gas bottle (Propane)
The 13KG patio gas bottle is ideal for frequent users, those with very large barbecues to fuel, and large families or parties to serve. It is of course much heavier and harder to handle being heavy (The bottle weight is around 35kg when full) but needs to be refilled less frequently. Consider where you will be putting the bottle, as this larger bottle is harder to locate under barbecue side shelves or in units, but will need moving less often to be refuelled.