Outback Portable Stainless Steel Charcoal BBQ
- Reviews (7)
This portable BBQ from Outback is the perfect companion to your alfresco dining in the warm weather.
Durable and robust, this BBQ has a strong stainless steel build with four sturdy legs, ideal for cooking out and about. Two cooking grills give you plenty of cooking space with each giving you 34 x 22cm. Open each side and lay it flat for double the cooking space.
Take this BBQ with you for a picnic or camping trip and take your alfresco dining to a new level.
Features and Benefits
- Portable – A strong stainless steel handle and robust outer give this BBQ the strength and durability it needs to withstand being transported to a from your picnic spot. Load up with charcoal before you leave thanks to the lockable hood.
- Charcoal – No need to transport a gas canister for this BBQ. Simple charcoal briquettes will give you the heat and authentic BBQ taste that you’re after.
- Spacious – Plenty of cooking space is available to you for all of your cooking needs.
- Cooking area: 34 x 22cm per side
- 2 x Chrome plated cooking grills
- Stainless steel fire bowl
- Lockable hood
- Hood handle
- 4 x Legs
- Dimensions: H 37 x W 30 x D 42cm
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.