Outdoor One-person Folding Dome Tent Hiking Camping Bed Cot W/ Sleeping Bag New
In an innovative, multi-functional 4-in-1 design, this tent is equipped with an air mattress, sleeping bag and stand, making it perfect for your next hiking/camping trip. Predominantly to be used together, each piece can also be used separately, allowing you to sleep with the tent on the ground and using the base as a sleeping bed if you wish. With an inflatable mattress, you’ll have plenty of sleeping options to use if needs be, with the sleeping bag providing plenty of warmth. Easy to carry, quick to set up and compact, you’ll love taking this with you at every given opportunity.
Features and Benefits
- CAMPING COMBO: This all-in-one portable set Includes a tent with cover, comfortable camp bed, air mattress (plus matching covers) with pump, pillow, and sleeping bag all in one easy-to-carry bag for easy transport and storage
- SEPARATE PARTS: This outdoor set can be used together, or you can use the detachable cot, mattress, or sleeping bag separately. The tent can not be used alone but with large doors and windows with zipping, stable and provide weather protection outdoors
- SIMPLE SET UP: Quick and easy set-up makes this tent and cot combination a must-have for camping, hiking, day trips, or sleeping under the stars on your deck, patio, or backyard
- Colour: Army Green
- Material: Oxford cloth camping bed, polyester cloth
- Overall dimensions: 193L x 78W x 118Hcm
- Cot size: 193L x 78W x 42Hcm
- Sleeping bag size: 197 L x 72W, weight: 0.9KG
- Air Mattress size: 189L x 77W x 15Hcm
- Pillow: 48 x 30 cm
- Foot pump: 22 x 16cm
- Net weight: 12KG
- Static weight capacity: 102KG
- Custom Label: B2-0006
- NOTE: The top tent cannot be used alone. It must be used with a camp bed. The camp bed can be used alone
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.