Outsunny 10kw Column Patio Heater - Silver
- Reviews (1)
Keep warm outdoors anytime with this freestanding patio heater from Outsunny, perfect for entertaining al fresco.
Made from stainless steel for stability and durability, this heater is designed to offer extended use. The flame is powered by either propane, butane, or liquid petroleum gas, and the anti-tilt switch and automatic shut-off makes it safe to use at all times. Adjustable between low and high output, you can heat your space to just the right temperature, allowing you to truly make the most of outdoor living.
This heater is finished with wheels so you can move it around easily. It also comes with a cover to keep it protected in between uses.
Features and Benefits
- Low/High Setting – Boasting 10kw and easy control, it’s easy to have the heat at a temperature most suitable for you.
- Easy to Move – Thanks to the wheeled base, you can move this heater around the garden effortlessly, as required.
- Stylish Design – A sleek design with a stainless steel finish, ideal for any garden, terrace, or balcony area.
- Outdoor Patio Heater
- Hose and Regulator Included
- Wheeled Base
- Anti Tilt Switch
- Automatic Safety Shut Off
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- Power: 10KW
- Coverage Area: 6m
- Gas Consumption: 750g/h
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: H 143 x W 55.6 x D 55.6cm
- Suitable Size of Gas Bottle: H 60 x W 33.5cm, 15kg (Max)
- Certification: CE-GAR
- Colour: Silver
- Guarantee: 6 Months
- 1 x Patio Heater
- 1 x Hose and Regulator
- 1 x Protective Cover
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.