Outsunny 15Kg Round Parasol Base Fits 35/38/48mm Pole - Black
Keep parasol umbrellas stylishly in place with this base from Outsunny. Using a strong blend of a thick plastic shell, with a cement filling, it is able to hold up 15kg of weight in place effectively, keeping your sunshade in place whilst you relax. On the top, an oblong repetitive petal pattern is embossed for charm, with the pole holder featuring a holding screw that can keep poles with diameters of 35mm,38mm and 48mm upright and stable securely.
Features and Benefits
- HEAVY FRAME: Plastic casing with cement filling and weighing 15kg, it keeps your sun umbrella upright and in place all day long
- FITS OUTSUNNY PARASOLS: Houses pole diameters sized at 35mm, 38mm and 48mm
- ELEGANT EMBOSSING: Oblong petal design repeated all for a beautiful look you’ll love as part of your garden furniture
- Colour: Black
- Material: HDPE, Cement, Metal
- Size: Dia. 49 x 32Hcm
- Pole Diameter: Dia. 5.8cm
- Pole Height: 25cm
- Fits Umbrella Dia: 35mm, 38mm, 48mm
- Net Weight: 14kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Custom Label: 84D-076
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.