Outsunny 160L Outdoor Tumbling Compost Bin w/ Dual Chamber - Grey
At-home and healthy compost made the easy and efficient way, thanks to this dual compost bin from Outsunny. Comes with two chambers: one side will keep the ready compost, whilst the other is for inputting waste to create the garden manure. It's made from plastic, so it's super tough and suitable for outdoor use, with an upside-down 'U' metal frame for balance. The shell rotates to mix together everything without having to use your hands. Garden gloves included.
Features and Benefits
- DUAL CHAMBER: Designed by 2 chambers which is the most efficient way to batch output quality compost. While one side is producing, you can add new ingredients to the other side at the same time. The constant exchange of materials on both sides creates a cycle, and you will get a sufficient and organic mixture
- TUMBLING DESIGN: 360° rotating system lets your hands-free, avoids mixing and digging into your compost pile with hands, and provides a more efficient and efficient way. Fill the room with kitchen and garden waste, slide the door closed, turn it in every couple of day
- STEEL 'U' FRAME: This compost bin is made of premium steel and polypropylene plastic, sturdy and durable for long-lasting service life. This compost machine also has sliding doors added as a design
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Steel, PP
- Overall Dimension: 71L x 65W x 92Hcm
- Bucket Size: Dia. 60 x 65Lcm
- Height Above the Ground: 32cm
- Chamber Door: 22.5L x 13.5Wcm
- Capacity: 160L
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.