Outsunny 194 x 225cm Walk In Greenhouse 3-tier Garden Hexagon Grow Flower Plants
Extend your seeding and growing season with this walk-in greenhouse from Outsunny. The greenhouse allows a head start for growing your plants helping them survive abuse from various seasons. The steel frame is durable, maintenance fee and rust-resistant allowing peace of mind and concentrating on your plants. The screen ventilation helps air allowing and reducing the internal temperature on warm days.
Features and Benefits
- WALK-IN GREENHOUSE: Unique hexagonal design makes the space more spacious. Designed with flower shelves, which can provide ample storage space. Ideal for early seeding and improved plant growth
- PE COVER: The garden greenhouse features a PE mesh grid cover that is UV resistant to help protect plants while allowing nourishing sunlight to pass through. Furthermore, the cover helps retain heat during colder months
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: The frame is made from rust-resistant steel tubes for stability. 4 included wind ropes should be tightened and fixed on the ground by 4 ground stakes
- Composition: Steel
- Material Used: PE
- Colour: Dark Green
- Product Dimension: 194L x 194W x 215H (cm)
- Weight Capacity: 15kg (each wired shelf)
- Net Weight: 14.7kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Other Key Info: Door Size: 113L x 175W (cm)
- Gross Weight: 15.76kg
- Box Dimension: 120.5L x 30.5W x 21H (cm)
- Custom Label: 01-0470
- NOTE: Not suitable for bad weather conditions;
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.