Outsunny 198x77x168cm Tomato Greenhouse Grow House With Roll Up Door
Enhance the look of your garden or backyard while adding the ideal growing solution with this greenhouse from Outsunny. Designed to enable growth for most types of fruits and vegs and a popular choice for growing tomatoes. The greenhouse also features a UV-resistant top cover, a roll-up zip panel, and windows for added ventilation. Powder-coated steel frame and four ground stakes offer added stability to the greenhouse.
Features and Benefits
- PLASTIC COVER: Protects the inside from outside weather, such as light wind, light rain and harsh sunlight - allows plants to grow happily and healthily
- SMALL AND COMPACT: Miniature design means it can stand almost anywhere: from balconies to allotments, it will allow you to grow vegetables, flowers and other crops in even the smallest of spots
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Four guy ropes and four ground nails for extra stability to the structure
- Material: PE, Steel
- Overall Dimensions: 198L x 77W x 149-168H(cm)
- Back Height: 150(cm)
- Colour: Green
- Side Window Size: 35L x 35W(cm)
- Door Size: 120W x 150H(cm)
- Net Weight: 4.7kg
- Assembly Required: YES
- Custom Label: 845-144
- NOTE: Not suitable for bad weather conditions;
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.