Outsunny 2' 1'' x 1' 5'' Wooden Outdoor Storage Unit - Grey
Our garden storage utility is the perfect solution for those limited on space or those that don’t need a huge garden shed!
Not only is manufactured using a high-quality timer it is also weatherproof and secure. Durable and high quality, our garage storage cabinet is the perfect addition to any garden. This wooden garden storage is a stylish alternative to a shed. Perfect for those looking to add extra storage without taking up valuable garden space.
Features and Benefits
- Inner storage - Features two removable shelves - giving you flexible storage for garden tools, outdoor equipment, outerwear and more.
- Asphalt covered roof - Slanted with thick felt helps prevent water build-up, keeps inside dry during light and mild weather conditions.
- Firwood structure - A weather-resistant and durable formation, suitable for outdoor use. Comes with two doors for easy access.
- Colour: Grey
- Material Used: Fir Wood
- Overall size: 189H x 82W x 49D cm
- Bottom size: 65L x 44W cm
- Per Door Size: 60W x 71H cm
- Upper Shelf Weight Capacity: 15kg
- Bottom Plate Weight Capacity: 30kg
- Foot Height: 8cm
- Assembly required
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.