Outsunny 2-bin Corrugated Steel Rubbish Storage Shed W/ Locking Doors Lid Unit
Keep the unsightly mess and smell of rubbish bins out of sight with this specialised storage shed from Outsunny.
The frame is made from corrugated steel so it is tough and durable to provide long-lasting use, with a weather-resistant coating for protection against mild rusting and wear. Its generous design is able to fit two standard-sized household wheelie bins - perfect for keeping both your normal waste and recycling bins stored. It features two front doors and a lift-up lid, both of which are fitted with locks to keep it securely shut when you're away, with a handy lid connecting chain so the lids open at the same together.
Comes with four keys for the locks. A discreet and practical way to keep your home front looking and smelling fresh.
Features and Benefits
- HOLDS TWO BINS: This shed is perfect for keeping your household rubbish and recycling wheelie bins together, keeping your home front/back tidy and hygienic
- CORRUGATED STEEL FRAME: Garden shed's strong structure for long-term use outdoors. Finished with a weather-resistant coating for protection outdoors
- AIR VENTS: Allows fresh air to circulate, preventing nasty odours from building up.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Colour Steel, pp
- Overall Dimension: 158L x 100W x 135H cm
- Inner Dimension: 141L x 85W x 128.5H cm
- Usage Area: 1.6m²
- Lid Size: 158W x 101D cm
- Lid Opening Height: 53.5cm
- Vent Size: 15W x 7H cm
- Chain Length: 50cm
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.