Outsunny 2 in 1 Patio Swing Seat Hammock Bed - Cream
This Outsunny convertible patio swing is designed to fit in with any home or garden. With a durable metal frame and comfortable cushioned seating, it will provide the perfect place to relax and unwind.
The seat itself is adjustable, so can be set in an upright seated position or it can lock into the support bar and become a lay down bed. And with a water resistant, angle adjustable canopy, you have both protection from the sun and light drizzle whilst enjoying it. The cup holders on each side are ideal for holding your favourite refreshment, and with thick padded seat cushions and back support too, you are offered ultimate comfort as you unwind in your garden.
With two pillows supplied to provide even more comfort, there really is no better way to sit down and relax as the sun shines on a hot summers day. Comprising the finest steel pipe supporting frame, 160g polyester cloth, and excellent craftsmanship, this versatile swing chair will make a fantastic garden addition.
Features and Benefits
- 2 in 1 Design – This 3-seat swing chair converts into a bed quickly and seamlessly. Simply fix in place when it is time for an afternoon snooze.
- Stable and Sturdy – Built from a steel frame with a powder coated finish, and premium spring hooks, this swing seat will withstand many years of use.
- Adjustable Canopy – The wide, angle adjustable canopy protects you from harmful UV rays in the sun, and can be taken off when no longer wanted.
- Outdoor Convertible 3 Seater Swing Chair
- 2 in 1 Design: Swing Chair or Bed
- Angle Adjustable Canopy
- Water Resistant
- Stable and Sturdy Design
- 900g Padded Seat and Backrest
- 2 Trays to Hold Drinks
- 2 Pillows Included
- Powder Coated Frame
- Material: Steel Tube, 160g Polyester Fabric
- Dimensions: H 164 x W 120 x D 200cm
- Seat Size: W 50 x D 160cm
- Seat Height (with cushion): 46cm
- Bed Size: W 98 x D 160cm
- Tray Size: W 15 x D 25cm
- Pillow Size: W 36 x D 36cm
- Weight Capacity: 340kg
- Colour: Cream
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.