Outsunny 2 Person Dome Camping Tent with Rainfly - Green
For beginner and expert campers alike, you will love this tent from Outsunny. With a two-man design, it is ideal for solo travellers or taking on camping trips with a friend.
With a classic dome design, the structure is formed of one large room with four mesh windows, keeping inside cool and insulated. Complete with a light hook and storage pockets, it has all you need for a wholesome al fresco experience. Using mild weather-resistant material, it comes with a top rainfly which offers extra protection against light rain and wind, and is finished with a large door on each side for easy access.
The fibreglass poles form a structure which is durable and strong, keeping the tent up all day and night. And with stakes and guy ropes included, you can secure it to the ground for extra stability. When the time comes to head back on your journey home, the carry bag comes in very handy too.
Features and Benefits
- Two Person Size – Ideal for solo travellers or camping with a friend, this tent offers enough room to sleep and keep your bags inside.
- Convenient Design – 2 D-shaped doors offer easy access, whilst the lamp hook allows you to hang camping lights at night.
- Weather Resistant – Water resistant material is used to protect the inside from leaks during light and mild rainstorms.
- Air Ventilation – Two mesh panels on the door and two on the side keep inside cool - great for hotter days and nights.
- Outdoor Tent
- Suitable for 2 People
- Classic Dome Design
- Complete with 4 Mesh Windows
- Side Storage Pockets
- Lamp Hook
- Zip with Double Sliders
- Weather Resistant
- Air Ventilation
- Easy to Set Up and Take Down
- Stakes, Ropes and Carry Bag Included
- Material: 190T Polyester, Oxford, Fibreglass
- Dimensions: H 120 x W 140 x D 210cm
- Dimensions (inner): H 117 x W 130 x D 205cm
- Dimensions (carry bag): H 15 x W 14 x D 51cm
- Door Size: W 105 x D 146cm
- Colour: Green
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
- 1 x Tent
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Ground Stakes and Guy Ropes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.