Outsunny 2 Person Swing Chair With Pivot Table and Storage - Beige
Whether you'll be swinging with a friend, or simply catching some time to yourself, this double seat swing chair is a must. The 2 seater swing is fitted with a double seat swing seat, with a middle storage table and lid with two drinks holders to keep anything you need conveniently close to you. An adjustable fabric canopy sits above, sheltering you from UV rays, sunlight and light rain and wind. An enticing focal point for your garden which is ideal for the season ahead.
Features and Benefits
- DOUBLE SEAT SWING: This outdoor 2 seater swing is ideal for bringing into your garden for Spring and Summer, relaxing and catching up with a friend. Metal garden swing bench will works great on patios, balconies, front gardens.
- STEEL FRAME: In an A-shape to promote even balance at all times, this garden swing with canopy is finished with a powder coating for extra strength and durability.
SLING MESH SEATS: Allows you to sit on this swing seat comfortably, allows skin to breathe and can be wiped clean easily.
- UNDER TABLE STORAGE BAG: Keeps everything sorted and within convenient reach, double swing chair with two cup holders on the lid to keep your drinks securely in place.
- ADJUSTABLE OVERHEAD CANOPY: Swing seat with canopy protects the seats from UV, sun and light rain and wind, allowing you to relax in peace.
- Colour: Beige Fabric and Black Frame
- Material: Steel, Polyester, Sling Fabric
- Overall Dimension: 164H x 176W x 110Dcm
- Seat Size: 51W x 50Dcm
- Seat to Floor Height: 37cm
- Weight Capacity: 120kg/per seat
- Net Weight: 22kg
- Maximum load weight: 240kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.