Outsunny 2-piece Solid Fir Wood Raised Flower Bed Vegetable Herb Grow Box Stand
Let natural beauty lead the way in your garden this season with this planter bed from Outsunny. A two-tier design that ensures flowers, vegetables and herbs have plenty of room to grow and flourish, its elevated levels mean you won’t have to bend down or strain your body, with its fir wood frame ensuring a solid and sturdy core to cope with standing outside. Drainage holes on the bottom allow extra water to leave, with thick legs to ensure stability on the ground. Perfect for growing indoors and outdoors.
Features and Benefits
- TWO-TIER DESIGN: Lots of room for you to grow and nurture flowers, plants, vegetables and herbs, spread over two compartments for display organisation
- FIR WOOD FRAME: Solid and durable construction, creates a body that can be used indoors and outdoors. Natural finish blends in beautifully with your garden and outdoors
- THICK LEGS: Ensures the planter is kept stable and in place on the ground.
- Material: Solid Fir Wood
- Colour: Natural Wood Colour
- Overall Dimension: 115L x 114W x 76H cm
- Single Dimension: 114L x 56W x 18.5H cm
- Weight Capacity(Single): 50kg
- Net Weight: 16.3kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Custom Label: 845-321
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.