Complete your outdoor living space with this wonderful two person canopy swing from Outsunny. Providing the ideal shaded place to sit, this swing seat will have you cooling off with loved ones as you enjoy being out in your garden.
This outdoor seat includes two separate swing seats to comfortably hold 2 people, and provide the ultimate lounging experience. Each seat comes with a cup holder so you can enjoy your favourite drink as you swing. The fade and water resistant canopy helps to block harmful rays too, so you can spend your time outdoors safely.
Made from a heavy duty steel frame in a powder coated finish, this Outsunny seat provides long lasting outdoor use. And to maintain the appearance of the soft cushions, they have been designed with detachable covers that can be washed as required.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy Duty – Built from a heavy duty steel frame with a powder coated finish, this swing seat will withstand many years of use.
- Weather Resistant – The anti-UV canopy protects you from harmful UV rays in the sun, and is water resistant to protect from light drizzle too.
- Easy Care – With easy to clean, detachable cushion covers, you can maintain these accessories by washing them as required.
- Outdoor 2 Seater Swing Seat
- Stable and Sturdy Design
- Anti-UV, Water Resistant Canopy
- Washable Cushion Covers
- Padded Seat and Backrest
- 2 Trays to Hold Drinks
- Powder Coated Frame
- Material: Steel, 180g Polyester Fabric
- Dimensions: H 170 x W 136 x D 170cm
- Single Seat Size: W 62 x D 52cm
- Tray Size: W 14 x D 24cm
- Weight Capacity: 220kg (110kg per seat)
- Product Weight: 36kg
- Colour: Beige
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.