Outsunny 2' x 1' 5'' Wooden Outdoor Shelf Unit/Cabinet - Green
The backyard storage shed from Outsunny is an ideal solution for organizing all your garden tools and equipment.
You can place small items on 3 shelves and store bigger tools in the larger area. This vertical storage shed is made of durable pine wood and cedarwood for a sturdy and strong construction. The wooden surface is covered with waterproof paint and the roof with asphalt help provide added protection outdoors. The tool cabinet is designed to be an elegant and practical addition to your garden.
Features and Benefits
- Store your tools - This outdoor storage cabinet is made of solid fir wood with exterior paint and an off-ground design helps you rest assured this shed and outdoor storage can withstand outdoor elements.
- Organise your tools - 3 detachable shelves for small items and a larger area for longer tools. This tool shed is very suitable for storing gardening tools and outdoor equipment.
- Secure your tools - Allows quick and easy access to your equipment with a lock on this wood garden storage shed's door, prevent damage from wind or small animals. A window on the top for better ventilation.
- Protect your tools - The tilted asphalt roof of this garden storage cupboard protects your shed from wind and rain while keeping the shed from filling with water. A tough and solid piece, this garden storage cupboard is with a protective paint coat for extra protection.
- Material Used: Fir Wood
- Colour: Green
- Product Dimension: 77L x 54.2W x 179H cm
- Eave Height: 153 cm
- Height Between Shelves: 34 cm
- Cabinet Size: 67W x 45D cm
- Internal Space Size: 63W x 41D x 136H cm
- Box Dimension: 86L x 27W x 68H cm
- Gross Weight: 27 kg
- Net Weight: 23 kg
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 6 kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.