Outsunny 2000W Patio Electric Ceiling Hanging Haloge Heater - Black
Let being cold outdoors be a thing of the past with this patio heater from Outsunny. Made from a blend of aluminium and metal for durability and sturdiness which can be used both indoors and outdoors, it is crafted into a stylish rounded square design to ensure you'll love having it as part of your home.
Inside four halogen bulbs are placed, with the temperature easily adjusting between 800W, 1200W and 2000W to allow you to be in control of the heat, as well as a light which can be used remotely if you do not require the heat. It's finished with 100cm metal chain and mesh caging for safety, it comes complete with a remote control to adjust the temperature without having to move an inch. The ideal solution for the colder temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- Three Temperatures - Ranges from 800W, 1200W and 2000W, allows you to be in complete control of how warm you want to be. Can be controlled by the remote or via the middle touch switch.
- Aluminium Metal Casing - A strong, durable and reliable blend to withstand daily use in your home.
- Led Light - Can be used with or without the heating on, perfect for creating a peaceful ambience in your home and garden. 100c m Hanging Chain makes it perfect for placing it on your balcony or gazebo.
- Mesh Casing - Provides a safe barrier between the heat and you, great for home with pets and children.
- For Indoor & Outdoor Use - IP45 certified, meaning it is protected by water spraying from any direction and from touch by fingers and objects greater than 12 milimeters.
- Colour: Black
- Materials: Aluminum Metal, Plastic, Glass & LED
- Overall Dimension: 45L x 45W x 10H cm
- Power Cord Length: 1.8m
- Hanging Chain: 100 cm
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Power: 800W/1200W/2000W
- Battery: 2 x AAA(not Included)
- Certification: CE, Rohs, IP45
- Net Weight: 3.7kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Easy Assembly
- Guarantee: 12 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.