Outsunny 2In1 Folding Garden Kneeler Foam Chair Pad Support Bench Gardening Tool
This Outsunny 2 in 1 bench and kneepad is a great accessory to have to help you while you work in your garden. Makes it easy for when you are planting, and is ideal for older gardeners. The bench can be folded for easy storage and if it is flipped over it can be used as a kneeling pad to protect your knee caps. This is a perfect stool to have around your garden.
Features and Benefits
- PROTECT YOUR KNEES: An ergonomic design helps prevent sore knees, assists with standing up, and provides a comfortable place to sit. Comes with a soft and long foam padding to provide cushion to your knees
- RETAKE YOUR GARDEN: This kneeling bench helps take back your garden, as it provides a stable and comfortable position for those with arthritis. Can be used as a seat when it is upright, or as a kneeling chair when it is turned over
- HIGH QUALITY: Our garden kneeler is made of a strong steel frame and EVA foam, which can protect your knees and provide support for your arms, making it easy to get up and down
- Material: Steel tube and EVA
- Colour: Black and Dark green
- Net Weight: 2.5kg
- Weight Capacity: 150kg
- Overall Dimension: 58L x 28W x 49H (cm)
- Folded Dimension: 60L x 27W x 13.5H (cm)
- Pad Dimension: 38L x 14W x 2T (cm)
- Custom Label: 01-0134
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.