Outsunny 2 x 1.5m Manual Retractable Floor-To-Ceiling Awning - Grey
Bring shelter into your outdoor garden space when needed with awning from Outsunny. Easy to set up to save you time and effort, its ceiling-to-ground design makes it more stable and secure as opposed to a ceiling only awning, with the powder coated aluminium frame ensuring it is tough and durable for long-term use in your home. Manually operated via the crank handle, the canopy angle can be adjusted between 0 – 90 degrees, with the height ranging from 1.7 to 2.8m, allowing you to easily set it to a position which suits you, with the weather-resistant canopy shielding you from UV rays, the sun glare and light wind. The best way to enjoy your garden even more all-year round.
Features and Benefits
- CEILING TO FLOOR DESIGN: Easy to set up, makes this retractable awning for patio more stable as opposed to ceiling and wall-only attaching patio awnings and retractable canopies. Perfect for protecting you from weather outdoors when needed
- ALUMINIUM FRAME: Strong and durable, it keeps the manual awning unit upright and in place, with resistance to weather damage all-year round
- WEATHER-RESISTANT CANOPY: Made from 180gsm polyester, the patio awning retractable protects you from UV, sun glare and light wind so you can relax without being disturbed
- Colour: Grey and White
- Material: Aluminum, Steel,Polyester
- Overall dimensions: 200L x 150Wcm
- Height of the Telescopic Poles 1.7-2.8m
- Adjustable Angle:0-90degree
- Handle Crank Length:1.2m
- Net weight: 7.6kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Custom Label: 840-182GY
- NOTE: Minimum installation height 2.5m;
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.