Outsunny 3 x 3 x 2M Greenhouse Replacement Cover Only For Tunnel Greenhouse
- Reviews (1)
This Outsunny replacement greenhouse cover will allow you to keep your plant-growing going if the old shell should ever come to damage. It's made from PE mesh cloth, which helps to protect your crops from light rain, light wind and direct sunlight. The bottom edge extends a full 20cm all ways, which gives room to add weights and keep the cover in place. It features 6 roll-up windows to allow air to circulate inside, and it's finished with a large zipped door for easy access in and out.F
Features and Benefits
- 3X3M REPLACEMENT COVER: An easy way to prolong your greenhouse frame when your old cover becomes damaged. Ensures you can grow plants, vegetables, fruits and herbs all year round. Perfect for bigger outdoor spaces, such as large gardens and allotments
- BUILT-IN WINDOWS: Multiple windows on each side, brings fresh air inside easily. Each window rolls up and holds in place with the fasteners
- EXTENDED EDGES: 20cm extra on all sides, allows you to weigh down if needed, so it stays in place. Tip: bury in deep soil for extra effectiveness.
- Colour: Green
- Material: PE
- Dimensions: 200H x 300L x 300Wcm
- Door: 200L x 170Wcm
- Window: 35L x 35Wcm
- Assembly required
- Custom label: 845-382V01
- PLEASE MEASURE YOUR FRAME BEFORE PURCHASING
- NOTE: Not suitable for bad weather conditions
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.