Outsunny 360 Rotation Roma Cantilever Parasol - Beige
Keep yourself protected whilst enjoying the sun all-day long with this large Cantilever parasol from Outsunny. Made from aluminium, the strong and durable central pole is resistant to rusting, peeling and corrosion to provide years of use outdoors. Connected to the frame via eight steel ribs for extra strength, the water-resistant polyester canopy provides protection from direct sunlight and heat, with a double-tier top to allow air to circulate. Using a crank mechanism for effortless opening and closing, the canopy can rotate a full 360 degrees to keep you covered all-day long. Please be aware, cross base is included, but weights are required (sku: 84D-070).
Features and Benefits
- WEATHER-RESISTANT CANOPY: Made from polyester, the overhanging parasol covers a large area to protect you from UV, glaring sun and mild rain and wind, keeping you protected all day long
- 360 DEGREES ROTATING: The cantilever patio umbrella swivels completely around– leaving you to enjoy the weather with the perfect amount of shade
- CRANK MECHANISM: Allows you to open and close the outdoor large garden umbrella quickly and easily.
- CROSS BASE INCLUDED: No need to purchase a base. Please search sku 84D-070 for the correct fillable weights
- Colour: Beige
- Material: Metal, Aluminum, Polyester and PE
- Overall Dimension: 270L x 270W x 260Hcm
- Cross Stand Dimension: 100L x 100W cm
- Net Weight: 25.3kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Included cross base: 100L x 100Wcm
- Custom Label: 84D-073
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.