Outsunny 3m Height Adjustable Patio Awning - Grey
Bring shelter into your outdoor garden space when you need it most, with this Height Adjustable Awning from Outsunny. Perfect for securing over your windows and balcony doors, this shade makes a fantastic accessory for safely enjoying outdoor living.
With a ceiling-to-ground design, this awning is stable and secure. The powder coated aluminium frame ensures it is tough and durable for long-term use. And being made from a 180g polyester, the shade provides UV protection and blocks harmful UV rays, allowing you to make the most of your garden comfortably. The awning can also be adjusted by a 90° angle, allowing you to create the perfect amount of shade. Simply use the manual hand crank to open it up smoothy, before unwinding in your outdoor area with some extra cover.
Adding a touch of style to your garden has never been easier, thanks to the stunning beige finish and scalloped edging. And maintaining this appearance is no big task either, as the fabric can be cleaned with a simple sponge or cloth.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable – This awning has an adjustable projection of up to 1.5, and can be angled 90° to create the perfect amount of shade.
- Manual Operation – The hand crank operates smoothly and quietly, whilst allowing you to set up anywhere, without electricity.
- Weather Resistant – Made from 180gsm polyester, it protects from UV, sun glare and light wind so you can relax without being disturbed.
- Stylish Design – Finished in a beautifully neutral shade, this awning will add a touch of style to any outdoor space.
- Outdoor Height Adjustable Awning
- Ceiling to Ground Design
- 1.5m Projection (max)
- 90° Angle Adjustable
- Hand Crank Operation
- UV Protection
- Easy to Install
- Material: Aluminium, Steel, 180g Polyester
- Dimensions: H x 1.7-2.8 x W 3 x D 0-1.5m
- Weight: 8.6kg
- Hand Crank Length: 120cm
- Colour: Grey
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.