Outsunny 3M Led Patio Banana Umbrella Cantilever Parasol W/ Crank Base Grey
Make the summer evenings last longer with this parasol umbrella from Outsunny. In a fresh colour, it is equipped with eight solar-powered LED strips to provide you light as the sun goes down without ever needing to change the battery. Built from rustproof steel, the frame is strong and sturdy and offers plenty of support to the canopy that is attached via eight aluminium ribs. It is finished with a comfortable crank handle that allows you to open and close the umbrella quickly – perfect for when you need shade instantly. It’s the perfect item for staying out and enjoying the weather all day long.
Features and Benefits
- MULTI-USE: Large and stylish garden parasol with base offers complete shade in any park, garden, patio, backyard, beach, pool or another outdoor setting that will provide ample shading and is perfect for residential locations
- 8 SOLAR POWERED LED STRIPS: This outdoor garden umbrella comes with a solar panel and 8 pre-installed cool white LED strips one of which has a switch that provides stylish energy-efficient lighting
- CRANK HANDLE: Open and close the overhanging parasol in seconds with the easy-to-turn handle, saving space and easy to store when not in use. The parasol can stand more stable by adjusting knobs on the column of the umbrella base
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Steel, Aluminum, Polyester Cloth
- Overall Size: Dia. 295 x 245H cm
- Base Size: 100L x 10W x 4.6H cm
- LED strip length: 44cm
- REQUIRE 1 x AA BATTERY
- Net Weight: 13.5kg
- Custom Label: 84D-066GY
- NOTE: we suggest laying sandbags, blocks, concrete, or pavers across the base to add stability
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.