Outsunny 3m Cantilever Parasol w/ Solar LED Lights - Dark Grey
Bring a feeling of sitting underneath the stars at night at any time. This 3m Cantilever Parasol with lights from Outsunny would make it. The LED lights are solar-powered, meaning there's no electricity required. The large garden parasol with base will keep you and your friends protected from direct sunlight and heat; it can be set to four different angles and spins around a full 360° so you can find a position best for you. Evenings out in the garden have now been extended the beautiful way.
Features and Benefits
- LED LIGHT & SOLAR PANEL: Powered by energy-efficient solar panels, the built-in LED lights in each rib of the overhanging parasol can light up your night, a switch on one of the ribs for easy control
- FOUR-POSITION TILT & CRANK MECHANISM: The crank mechanism allows you to open and close the garden umbrella quickly and easily. The four-position tilt canopy with its adjustable angle fully suits your preferences and you can relax all-day long with protection
- QUALITY MATERIAL: The cantilever patio umbrella is equipped with a durable aluminum structure which is suitable for outdoor use. The UV 50+ canopy keeps you protected underneath so you can enjoy the sun and minimise skin damage
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Material: Aluminum, Polyester
- Umbrella Diameter: 3m
- Umbrella Height: 2.48m
- Cross Base Dimension: 100L x 100W x 6H cm
- Solar Panel Dimension: 12.3L x 12.3W x 3.5T cm
- Solar Panel Power: 3.7V / 1.2W
- Battery Pack: 1600mAh/1.2V
- Certification: CE-EMC, RoHS, MSDS
- PLEASE NOTE: A cross base is included with this parasol, but the weights are not
- Item Label: 84D-110CG
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.