Outsunny 3x2M Patio Umbrella Canopy Tilt Crank Sun Shade Garden Cream White
This Outsunny tilting parasol is an excellent choice for staying cool when it's sunny outside. The polyester canopy filters most UV rays, keeping you protected from potential sun damage, as well as helping to reduce sunstroke. Its practical design is fitted with a crank handle to open and close easily, as well as a button that adjusts the canopy quickly and easily. A beautiful and rather unique design that will pair with your existing garden decor effortlessly.
Features and Benefits
- ALUMINIUM POLE: Structure stands upright all day long, the market parasol is tough and naturally resistant to mild weathering
- UV RESISTANT CANOPY: Thick 180g polyester, filters out harmful sun rays and keeps your area effectively shaded
- CRANK HANDLE: Easy to open and close. Pole: 3.8cm
- Colour: Cream White
- Material Used: Steel, aluminium, polyester fabrics
- Product Dimension: 195L x 295W x 240H cm
- Aluminium Pole Diameter: 38 mm
- Base not included
- Custom label: 84D-013CW;
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.