Outsunny 4 Pcs Cushioned Outdoor Plastic Rattan Round Sofa Bed Table Set Grey
- Reviews (4)
A hybrid of rattan loungers from Outsunny. The set includes two quarter-round chairs, two quarter-round chairs and a round table. Using metal as the base frame for a strong and sturdy structure, each piece is wrapped with PE rattan to provide a shield against light weather. Thick cushions are placed on each seat for comfort, with removable and washable covers, with a large overhead canopy completing this set to offer you protection from sun glare and wind. An innovative design to get out.
Features and Benefits
- FIVE-PIECES: Formed of two-quarter chairs, two-quarter chairs with backs and a small round table – allowing you to set up the shape in a way which best suits you, or use them individually. A unique hybrid of rattan loungers and a large bed
- METAL WRAppED IN RATTAN: Powder-coated, rust-resistant steel ensures a strong and stable base, with the PE wicker making it sturdy, durable, easy to clean and resistant to UV and light water damage
- THICK CUSHIONS: Placed on the quarter chairs and table, allows you to lie comfortably for hours at a time. Covers can be removed and washed to keep clean.
- Colour: Grey rattan, Grey Blue cushion
- Material: PE rattan, Metal, Polyester, Vertical cotton
- Max Load: 160kg
- Overall Dimension: 180L x 175W x 147H cm
- 1/4 Round Chair Dimension: 60L x 60W x 36H cm
- Round Chair Dimension: 60L x 60W x 30H cm
- Net Weight: 47kg
- Item Label: 862-021V70GY
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.