Outsunny 4.5 x 2m Walk-in Polytunnel Greenhouse Galvanized Steel
This Outsunny 4.5 x 2 x 2m polytunnel large is perfect for year-round gardening. Features a durable polyethylene covering with grid threading and a sturdy Galvanized Steel Tube frame. Our poly tunnels with door is great for seeding, or just to protect your young plants from cold. Thisplastic greenhouse walk in design brings the protective surroundings that you need, without spending large amounts of money needed for a purpose built greenhouse.
Features and Benefits
- WALK-IN GREENHOUSE: Heavy duty greenhouse is an ideal way to extend your growing season by protecting plants from cold and birds while easily managing your plants. Suitable for growing tropical plants, vegetables, fruits, flowers, etc
- PE COVER: Garden polytunnel's fully closed UV protection PE cover maintains high humidity levels for growing tropical plants and allows nourishing sunlight to pass through. The 15 cm extended edges are supposed to be deeply buried in the soil to tighten the tunnel greenhouse cover for more stability
- STEEL FRAME: The large polytunnel's galvanized steel frame is solid and rust resistant. For more stability, 4 included wind ropes should be tightened and fixed on the ground by 4 ground stakes
- Colour: White
- Material: Galvanized Steel frame, 140g/m² PE gridding cloth
- Overall Dimension: 4.5L x 2W x 2H (m)
- Window Size: 46L x 39W (cm)
- Door Size: 110W x 190H (cm)
- Pipe Size: 18mm
- Accessory: 4 x pull ropes, 4 x ground nails
- Assembly required
- Custom Label: 845-073
- NOTE: Not suitable for bad weather conditions
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.