Outsunny 4x2Ft 3-tier Greenhouse Outdoor Plant Grow Aluminium Frame W/ Roof Door
Give your plants and vegetables somewhere to enjoy the sunshine and grow heartily, thanks to this Aluminium Greenhouse from Outsunny. Small aluminium cold frame provides strength, with the polycarbonate panels protecting the inside from medium wind and rain, whilst allowing the sunlight to pass through. Inside two shelves are placed for organisation, with a lift-up lid and sliding door for easy access.
Features and Benefits
- ALUMINIUM FRAME: A strong and reliable frame to keep everything in greenhouse, with a galvanized steel base for a small greenhouse's solid foundation
- POLYCARBONATE PANELS: Cold frames for garden allows 90% light in to protect your crops from water, wind and UV from direct sunlight, giving them better-growing conditions. Air vents on this gardening cold frames for circulation inside
- Colour: Silver
- Materials: Polycarbonate, aluminium and galvanized steel
- Dimensions: 140.5H x 129.5L x 58Wcm
- Door: 114.5H x 62Wcm
- Shelves: 73Hcm, 105.5Hcm and 127Hcm
- Single later:123L x 52Wcm
- Foundation: 11.8H x 129.5L x 58Wcm
- Maximum load: 30kg per tier
- Assembly required
- Custom label: 845-329
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.