Outsunny 5Pc Pe Rattan Corner Sofa Set Outdoor Conservatory Furniture W/ Cushion
- Reviews (2)
Brighten up your outdoor area with this luxury 5 PCs rattan furniture set from Outsunny. This set included 2 double corner sofa, 1 tea table, and 2 footstools. Made of lightweight but the durable aluminium frame, UV and fade resistant weather-proof PE rattan are strong enough to withstand all weather conditions. This decorative and functional set help make the outdoor area as inviting as the indoor. Easy to clean and maintain this set will offer the outdoor lounging experience for years.
Features and Benefits
- 5 PCS RATTAN SOFA SET: This 5 piece outdoor rattan sectional sofa set including 2 piece double corner sofa, 1 tea table, and 2 footstools can be flexible layouts and combinations.
- STABLE & DURABLE: Built of a lightweight but durable aluminium frame, mixed with round, half-round and flat PE rattan is woven which is stylish and strong enough to withstand all weather conditions. The tea table with tempered glass is fancy and chic.
- SECTIONAL AND SUITABLE: Sectional sofa sets fit for different occasions, perfectly suited for garden, patio, poolside, garden and other suitable space in your home.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Aluminum, Polyester, PE rattan
- 2 x Double Corner Sofa Size: 142W x 80D x 66H cm
- 1 x Tea Table Dimension: 65L x 65W x 32H cm
- 2 x Footstool Size: 65L x 65W x 32H cm
- Sofa Weight Capacity: 220kg
- Table Weight Capacity: 30kg
- Footstool Weight Capacity: 160kg
- Item label: 860-147
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.