Outsunny 5Pcs Outdoor Patio Furniture Set Wicker Conversation Set Deep Grey
- Reviews (2)
Sit back and relax in complete comfort with this rattan chair and stool set from Outsunny. Formed of five pieces, the set features two armchairs, two footstools and a matching coffee table. Made from handwoven PE rattan, each piece is weather resistant and low maintenance, with a steel frame underneath for extra support and stability. Two plush cushions on each chair ensure you’ll be relaxing comfortably for hours on end, with the removable covers making them easy to take off and clean. With a tough tempered glass top, the table is also easy to clean, making this set a fantastic combination of style, comfortable and minimal hassle.
Features and Benefits
- FIVE PIECE SET: Includes two armchairs, two footstools and a matching coffee table. A wonderful addition to gardens, balconies and other outdoor spaces in your home
- COMFORTABLE: Two thick and plush padded cushions on each seat ensure hours of wonderful relaxation. Covers can be removed and washed to keep them clean
- TEMPERED GLASS TABLETOP: Creates a sleek look that can be wiped clean easily for easy maintenance.
- Material: PE Rattan, Steel Frame
- Colour: Dark Grey Rattan, Grey and White Stripe Fabric
- Net Weight: 38kg
- Armchair Dimension: 71Lx67Wx75H cm
- Seat Size:60Wx59Dcm
- Seat Height: 30cm
- Ottoman Dimension: 67Lx51Wx40H cm
- Coffee Table Dimension: 46Lx46Wx42Hcm
- Weight Capacity: 160kg (armchair), 70kg (ottoman), 30kg (table)
- Cushion Thickness: 10cm
- Armrest Height: 60cm
- Back Height: 47cm
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Custom Label: 860-066V01CG
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.