Outsunny Large 6 x 3mWalk In Polytunnel Greenhouse w/ Door
A spacious poly tunnel gardening from Outsunny helps you create your very own indoor garden. Made from a durable steel frame with PE cloth, our greenhouse tent protects your plants, fruits and vegetables from cold. These polytunnels with doors are created to provide desired temperature, humidity and sunlight to your plants. Roll up windows and zip door allow ease of access and optimum protection from birds.
Features and Benefits
- LARGE WALK-IN GREENHOUSE: Heavy duty greenhouse is an ideal way to extend your growing season while easily managing your plants and protecting them from light wind and light rain
- AIR CIRCULATION FUNCTION: Roll-up zippered doors for easy access this garden polytunnel and roll-up window on each side of this tunnel greenhouse for cross ventilation on hot days
- STEEL FRAME: This large polytunnel is constructed with a heavy-duty galvanized steel frame in strong and stable build, resistant to rust, corrosion, chipping and peeling. 2 extra slant supporting rods to add stability for this polytunnel large and make the greenhouse tunnel more stable
- Assembly required.
- Material Used: PE cloth, Galvanized steel
- Colour: Green
- Product Dimension: 6L x 3W x 2Hm
- Door Size: 155W x 170Hcm
- Window Size: 35L x 35Wcm
- Assembly Required: YES
- Custom Label: 845-011
- NOTE: Not suitable for bad weather conditions
- Please do not use acidic pesticides to avoid chemical reactions with the alkaline PE cover, which result in walk-in greenhouse breakage
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.