Outsunny 6x4Ft Walk-in Polycarbonate Greenhouse Plant Grow Galvanized Aluminium
- Reviews (3)
This Outsunny large greenhouse is perfect for the home gardening enthusiast. The walk-in greenhouse's powder-coated aluminium frame and UV-resistant sheets will keep your plants, vegetables, and safer. The heavy-duty greenhouse's rooftop vent ensures excellent ventilation for your unit. A convenient single sliding door design provides easy access to the transparent greenhouse inside. Our Outsunny outdoor greenhouse is the ideal solution for keeping your plants healthy throughout the year.
Features and Benefits
- STURDY & DURABLE: This polycarbonate greenhouse is constructed with a rust-resistant aluminium alloy frame and high-quality polycarbonate board for grow houses long-term use
- STABLE STRUCTURE: Strong base to provide this sunroom for plants stability and durability. Four stakes included to pin into the ground
- SLIDING DOOR DESIGN: A sliding door offers easy access to the lean-to greenhouse inside and the hobby greenhouse is made out of the same solid material as the rest of the structure. Integrated rain gutters on the bottom are effective for water drainage and collection
- ROOFTOP VENT PANEL: Greenhouse polycarbonate features a hinged rooftop panel which ensures that proper ventilation is provided to the inside of your greenhouse aluminium
- Material: Aluminium alloy, PC board
- Colour: Dark green frame
- Overall dimension: 190L x 132W x 201H (cm)
- Window dimension: 60.2L x 60W (cm)
- Door Size: 60L x 161.5H (cm)
- PC board thickness: 4mm
- UV resistance: 30u
- Weight capacity: 40kg
- Wind resistance: 12m/s
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Custom Label:845-057
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.