Outsunny 6x6Ft Walk-in Greenhouse Polycarb. Panels Aluminium Frame Sliding Door
Let your plants grow heartily with this outdoor greenhouse from Outsunny. The inner area provides plenty of growing room, with an aluminium frame keeping the structure upright and in place, surrounded by durable polycarbonate panels, which protects from rain and harsh sunlight. A sliding front door provides easy access, with a small window for ventilation inside when needed. Galvanised steel base for extra strength.
Features and Benefits
- INNER SIZE: The polycarbonate greenhouse provides plenty of room for growing plants, vegetables, crops and flowers safely and healthily
- ALUMINIUM FRAME: Heavy-duty greenhouse made of rust-resistant aluminium, ensures a reliable structure that is naturally strong in low temperatures
- POLYCARBONATE PANELS: Our transparent greenhouse protects your crops from water, wind and UV from direct sunlight, giving them better growing conditions. Integrated rain gutters on the bottom are effective for water drainage and collection
- DIMENSIONS: Door: 165H x 62.5Wcm. Window: 58L x 51Wcm. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Colour: Silver
- Materials: Aluminium, galvanised steel and polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 193W x 187D x 205Hcm
- Door: 165H x 62.5Wcm
- Window: 58L x 51W cm
- Foundation: 11.7Hcm
- Panels: 4Dmm
- Panels UV rating: 30um
- Flat pack: Yes
- Custom label: 845-334V01
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.