Outsunny 8' 4'' x 4' 4'' Metal Pent Storage Shed - Green
- Reviews (2)
This garden shed from Outsunny is a stylish way to keep your garden and outdoors tidy and organised.
For every season there are various garden tools that must be stored properly. Our tool shed helps you maintain order, whether for tools, gloves, rubber boots, hoses or the like. Made from sturdy and durable colour-coated steel-plate and Polypropylene components, it has a protective film on metal panels for long term use, and also vents for airflow. The whole structure is painted to blend in with surroundings and can be used as a storage solution or as a work shed.
Features and Benefits
- Built to last - Made from sturdy and durable colour-coated steel-plate and Polypropylene components, it has protective film on metal panels for long term use.
- Water drainage - With two gulley holes, you can collect rainwater while avoiding water accumulation on the roof.
- Easy access - Sliding door for convenient opening and closing, saving even more spaces.
- Large storage area - The shed with large inner space is perfectly designed for garden tools, lawn care equipment, pool supplies, and more.
- Material: Colour coated steel plate, Polypropylene, PC board
- Colour: Green
- Overall Size: 255L x 133W x 183-205Hcm
- Door Size: 93W x 174Hcm
- Gross weight: 67kg
- Net weight: 58.7kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required
- Base is not included
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.