Outsunny Adjustable Rolling Garden Cart/Work Seat
This Outsunny garden trolley is a necessity for any gardener or landscaper. Use it easily to move items around and also has a seat so you can tend your plants and landscape with comfort. Great for people with backache as it will make it easier to tend you garden. It is made of metal construction and can be easily moved around on the 4 wheels, the front wheels can steer using the pull handle. The seat can also swivel and can be height adjustable for greater comfort. There is a utility basket at the rear and also a tray under the seat for tools. This is a great item to have and will be an ideal helping hand.
Features and Benefits
- GARDEN CART: The combination of garden cart and seat makes the gardening more easily and won't lead to aching knees and painful backs anymore. The front-wheel direction can be controlled by the handlebar
- STORAGE SPACE: Your gardening tools and supplies can be held in the basket and tray under the seat, which keeps your supplies at the ready
- DESIGNED FOR OUTDOOR: The metal frame is sturdy and durable. and solid steel axles allow for easy steering and mobility
- Material: Metal, Rubber
- Colour: Red
- Net Weight: 16kg
- Weight Capacity: 150kg
- Overall Dimension: 81L x 44.5W x 46-59H (cm)
- Seat Dimension: 44L x 36W x 0.18T (cm)
- Tray Dimension: 46L x 40W x 11.5H (cm)
- Basket Dimension: 29L x 29W x 12H (cm)
- Wheels Size: ?25 x 7 (cm)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.