Outsunny Childrens Wooden Lounge Chair with Parasol
This Outsunny childrens sun lounger makes their garden times fun and safe. Ideal for providing a comfortable spot to relax, or for imaginative play, this lounger is a great addition to any outdoor space.
Featuring a chaise lounger chair, and a matching parasol, this set has all your child needs to play safely in the sun. The parasol has a large canopy, and is height adjustable, so you can position it exactly as required. Thoughtfully designed, the height of the is easy for children to get onto and off from, and is finished with padded cushions for extra comfort. The coolest way to relax outdoors this season.
Cedar wood forms the seat frame, in a thick finish for strength and durability. Not only will it keep your child supported, but it offers longevity, making this piece a long-lasting one.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Parasol – Easy to attach to the frame, with a height adjustable pole, the parasol protects from glaring sun above.
- Top Cushion – Padded for comfort, in a colourful striped design, the cushion is secured with tie fastenings to the lounger chair.
- Solid Structure – A solid frame which is made from cedar wood, designed to keep your child fully supported with every use.
- Childrens Sun Lounger with Parasol
- Suitable for Ages 3-7
- Height Adjustable Parasol
- Removable Cushion Cover
- Weather Resistant
- Material: Cedar Wood, Polyester, Sponge
- Dimensions: H 53 x W 59 x L 90cm
- Parasol Dimensions: H 110-165 x Φ130cm
- Seat Height: 22.5cm
- Backrest Height: 35cm
- Cushion Thickness: 2.5cm
- Weight Capacity: 100kg
- Colour: Natural, Blue, White
- Certification: EN71-1-2-3
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.