Outsunny Corrugated Metal Garden Storage Shed
- Reviews (1)
Ensure all your outdoor storage needs are fulfilled, all year round, with this garden shed from Outsunny. With a spacious inner storage area, this shed allows you to store lots of garden tools, equipment, outerwear, bikes - and everything else in between.
Two doors to the front of the shed ensure easy access in and out, and the latch keeps them securely shut the rest of the time. Above them, air vents are placed for improving circulation inside, and reducing the risk of mould and damp. Finished with a sloped roof, water will roll straight down to the floor, preventing build up and rot.
Sturdy in construction and stylish in design, the frame is made from metal for a toughened structure which will last all year around. And with protection against mild weather conditions, it will keep all of your possessions safe and dry too. Assembly is simple, thanks to the pre cut panels, meaning it will be ready to fill in no time.
Features and Benefits
- Spacious Storage – Provides room in your garden for keeping tools, equipment, bikes and anything you need to be kept dry and protected.
- Sloped Roof – Stops rain and other liquids building up to prevent rotting on the top and water seeping through to the inside of the building.
- Double Doors – Allows easy access in and out for you and your equipment, with a latch fastening to keep it securely shut behind you.
- Air Vents – Placed above the doors, the vents allow air to circulate around to keep the inside dry and help reduce mould and damp.
- Garden Storage Shed
- Spacious Design
- Metal Frame
- Double Doors
- Air Ventilation
- Latch for Security
- Easy to Assemble
- Material: Steel and Polypropylene Plastic
- Dimensions: H 184 x W 110 x L 193cm
- Inner Size: 2.1m²
- Door Size: H 154 x W 82cm
- Eave Height: 159cm
- Colour: Grey, White
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Please Note: A floor foundation is not included with this product.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.