Outsunny Double Canopy Offset 2.7 x 4.4m Parasol - Grey
Have your outdoor dining covered the right way this Summer, thanks to this large overhanging parasol umbrella from Outsunny. Tough and durable polyester forms the canopy to protect you from mild weather and UV rays as you relax, which is easily opened and closed with the crank handle located on the central pole, with twelve steel ribs on the top for extra support to the canopy. It comes complete with a cross base, but weights are required to go with it.
Features and Benefits
- DOUBLE-SIZED OFFSET CANOPY: Hangs over the side – perfect for pairing with outdoor armchairs to provide extra shade. Made from thick and tough polyester to shield from light weathering, UV rays and fading
- THICK STEEL POLE: Resistant to rusting and chipping, the tough construction of the cantilever parasol ensures a sturdy core that keeps upright and in place all-day
- CRANK HANDLE: Located on the central pole, makes opening and closing the market parasol very easy.
- BASE INCLUDED: This allows the outdoor large parasol to stand up straight and in place all day long. Weights are required – product 01-0221 is recommended
- Colour: Grey and Black
- Material: Steel, Polyester
- Overall Dimension: 270L x 440W x 250H cm
- Single Canopy Diameter: Φ270cm
- Cross Stand Dimension: 100L x 100W cm
- Net Weight: 19.5kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Assembly required
- Custom Label: 84D-085GY
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.