Outsunny Electric Garden Shredder W/ 50L Collecting Bag and Overload Protection
Quickly turn your yard debris into nutrient-rich garden mulch and do your part to reuse and recycle with the Outsunny electric shredder. This wood chipper effectively chips wooden sticks and limbs up to 40mm thick, reducing your yard waste up to 1/10th its original size. Features a safety locking knob that offers overload and restarts protection. The 50L transparent collector makes the whole process relatively fuss-free. The two wheels at the bottom allow you to move it anywhere easily.
Features and Benefits
- POWERFUL GARDEN SHREDDER: Equipped with a powerful 2500W motor and two robust and easy to clean blades, our electric wood shredder can effortlessly crush branches and shrubs up to a diameter of 40mm. The chopped material is especially useful for mulching garden beds
- SAFETY: This garden shredder features a circuit breaker that offers overload and restarts protection and prevents the motor from operating when opened. The on/off button is covered with insulating plastic to ensure the safety
- PORTABLE: This electric wood chipper is easy to transport thanks to the practical carry handle and chassis with two 19.5cm wheels
- Colour: Green
- Material: pp, Steel
- Product Dimension: 40L x 34W x 89Hcm
- Collection Bag: 50L
- Shredding Ratio: 10:1
- No-load Speed: 4500r/min
- Wheels: ?19.5cm
- Pusher: 38L x 11.5Wcm
- Rated Voltage: 230V-240V/50Hz
- Rated Power: 2500W
- Exposed Power Cord: 35cm
- Certification: CE-EMC, LVD, RoHS, CE-MD
- The exposed power cord is 35cm. Need to be equipped with a power cord or carry a portable power supply
- Custom Label: 845-489V70
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.